FiberStore provide OTDR JDSU MTS-2000 tester by US$ 4,050.00 for sale.The price is very resonable.The MTS-2000 is the smallest and the most mobile and compact test platform designed to test all phases of the fiber optic network lifecycle, from the installation to the maintenance of Access and FTTx networks. Working with the same optical module than T-BERD/MTS-4000, the MTS-2000 is an additional alternative for field technicians.
1. Mono-modular platform
2. 5″ touch screen display
3. Wireless access and testing: Wifi 802.11b/g and Bluetooth
4. Modules already available: OTDR, PON (SPM)
5. Optional VFL and power meter/source (multi-function port)
6. Compatible with P-5000i digital connector inspection probe via USB 2.0
7. Web browser, calculator, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, Jack/Bluetooth audio output, PDF reader, etc.
1. Large 5-inch touch screen display
2. Test applications include OTDR, automatic IL/ORL, CWDM analyzer, selective PON power meter and connector inspection with IEC pass/fail analysis
3. Built-in optical power meter, VFL and optical talkset options
4. New generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for up to 8 hours operation
5. Flexible connectivity with ethernet, USB, bluetooth and wifi capabilities
6. Special hands-free bag as standard
7. Cross-compatibility with T-BERD 4000 multiple services test platform
1. LAN/WAN/Metro/Access/PON OTDR applications. Ensure fast and consistent fiber deployments across your network with the Smart OTDR test mode
2. FiberComplete application for automated Insertion Loss and ORL testing with fault finding
3. CWDM optical spectrum analyzer application
4. PON/FTTH selective power meter application
5. Digital analysis microscope to inspect connectors end faces and perform IEC Pass/Fail analysis
6. Other test applications: optical power meter, visual fault locator and optical talkset
1. Hands-free testing. Hands-free case optimizing productivity whether the task is “up poles or down holes” and ensuring all the essential fiber test tools are close at hand comes standard and makes daily work for technicians easier.
2. Built for simplicity. Simple interface and one-touch button operation ensures straightforward use of the instrument. Results are displayed on a large high resolution color touchscreen.
3. Widest range of applications. The modular form factor enables to outfit the test set with the exact capabilities needed in the field.
4. Combining such a large array of applications into one handheld test set maximizes return on investment and drives common test methods and procedures
OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) is classic fiber optic test equipment used to characterize an optical fiber. It is most easy to use but it is also one of the most expensive, OTDR could give you an overview of the wholes system you test. OTDR testers may be used for estimating the fiber optic cable length and fiber optic cable overall attenuation. It may also be used to locate faults, such as breaks, bend and so on by measuring the return loss.